View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 12, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

N is best will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shah Taj Ali Khan View Post
AoA. Can you please guide me on how to prepare for Inspector Posts, ASF (Recently advertised). I am doing a job in Private sector and have hardly any know how of tests of FPSC. Apart from test, can you please tell me about your current job. Nature of Duty, Accomodation, Environment & Scope? Thanking you in Anticipation. Regards; Shah Taj Ali
About insp ASF

mubashir was d.ad, not inspector. It is an average position. Good for those who are either unemployed or incompetent. I myself have served as d.ad. There are no perks and privileges with odd duty timings. Promotions are deadly slow. No powers. Recently, over a dozen inspectors have resigned and joined other departments in grade 14. All this, however, does not mean that there is no positive side. Salary is good, 30 k. moreover, its a uniform job and good for PR.. ASF provide free accommodation (for bacholars only).. This is a brief description .....