View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 12, 2015

RMKamran will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Beware ladies !!! A serious issue regarding cosmetics !

Aoa,

Well, I don't know whether to laugh at it or not but it's very serious issue for women. The various cosmetics especially lipsticks and facial products are being manufactured from donkey's skin and fat. This illicit work is being done all over the Pakistan especially in Punjab. This is really alarming and can be extremely harmful to health because it can cause skin cancer and makes your skin like an old woman's

For this purpose, Ms. Naheed Naeem, MNA (PTI) has submitted a resolution against it. But, I don't think this is enough. All those black sheep which are involved in this forbidden act should be chained to justice and it requires zero tolerance and efficiency like Punjab Food Authority is doing now-a-days. I can't understand when people will stop playing with the lives of innocents. All they need is just money and they are least concerned with the lives of people

P.S: Don't buy cosmetics from local manufacturers and brands. Be careful and buy an internationally recognised brand at your own risk !!!

As a matter of fact, a good health is better than a ruined beauty So, stay safe and be careful !

Regards.