View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 12, 2015

Hamidullah Gul will become famous soon enough

Every other person using the public transport face the same problem, i have been engaged in altercation with them many times, for myself, and for others as well, but "wo sub aise hen, banda kis kis se laray?", online complaints are just of no use, only developing a website and asking citizens to register complaint there is an easy way of publicity, but no follow up is there for these sort of complaints. Transport authorities can ameliorate this menace, there is a need for social and media campaign against this. community organizations must come forward. govt is ignoring this issue. both genders equally face harassment there, we have to do something about it. these drivers, conductors can easily be taught how to talk to and deal passengers, just an hour workshop would be enough. but karay kon? organizations can work for "work place harassment" but not for public transport harassment, they can work for interfaith tolerance but not for social tolerance. media can highlight this issue for sure. besides, yeah, we must register compliant, we must not keep silent at least.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamidullah Gul For This Useful Post:
Muhammad Bilal Butt (Saturday, September 12, 2015)