View Single Post
Old Monday, September 14, 2015

Usman787 is on a distinguished road

Thanks a lot for the reply and sharing your views, they are highly appreciated.
The word "anticipation" has many meanings which includes "realization in advance", "expectation", "hope", "forestall or nullify by taking countermeasures in advance", "to answer" and many more. In my essay the basic idea is to highlight a current problem that our country is facing, discussing the issues that are causing it and then suggesting ways to anticipate and take measures in advance to correct the situation and go for the realization of a welfare state.

Now for your essay the only issue i have with your essay is lack of coherence. You jump from topic to topic whereas in my opinion what ever you discuss should be related to the previous problem you highlighted. e.g: you talk about war on terror and than you suddenly jump to individuals matters like students and their anticipation which has nothing to do with war on terror. Its just to give an idea. Essay should be like a chain where everything you talk about is connected to the previous idea discussed. Then you should give solid conclusion which should lead to some betterment. A discussion of 2000 words should end up making a change in the form of some recommendation a solution which should click the mind and lead to change of scenario. Regards