View Single Post
Old Monday, September 14, 2015

RMKamran will become famous soon enough
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Bilal Butt View Post
@RMKamran
How funny, you associate mardangi with zulm. I literally don't know what do you think of "mardangi". Raising voice against atrocity is fine, but I don't get the idea of "Mardangi". Mardangi is a word which is still unclear to me. So how do you define a "mardangi" in this context, is it a physical power or what? I want you to response on it.
Oh really ? You 'literally' don't know I have naive on your innocence if the thing "mardangi" is unclear to you

Well, though it looks fishy yet it seems you have cracked the rest of the nut and agreed what I said in my last post.

Haha you yourself have countered your argument. Listen up boy !! Atrocity and "zulm" are similar words. It refers to evil, crime, barbarianism etc. If you don't know the meaning, then it's useless to confuse yourself and pass a weird comment. Having said that, so far "mardangi" is concerned, it's your will to fight against evils prevailing in a society and defend yourself as well as your loved ones. It's definitely not limited to physical power, you can show your mardangi through voice and pen as well. I didn't mean to blow that man's head off who threats you or does anything silly with you but at least you should be able to defend yourself by all means. You should react to show deterrence.

I think I have done with your question. Additionally, it's a suggestion that please broad your vision and be optimistic.

Stay bold