View Single Post
Old Monday, September 14, 2015

Tehseen Baber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarah Khan View Post
I am 25 years old woman living in Punjab Pakistan, and I often travel using the public transport.

I have often observed the staff (drivers, conductors etc.) of public transport vehicles misbehave with passengers (use abusive language etc.), especially women. I try to communicate with them as least as possible, but they often misbehave with other ladies, even old women. Moreover, I do expect that this can happen to me as well some day. So I want to do something about it.

So who do they come under? In case of misbehavior with another person, is there something I can do? In case this happens to me, what can I do about it?

We are citizens of a democratic state, so I do think that the law of Pakistan provides us a right to be dealt with in a respectful way. So what are my options in this regard, where can I complain? And if I do, can it be dangerous for me in any way?

Thanks in advance.
The only thing you can do is to take stand, Women are most respectable entity in our society. If one is misbehaving with the women, he/she should at least take stand on it. Why we don't take stands on such things? because, they are not our family members, sisters, mothers etc. Kindly, if anyone find such case he/she should stop it. Sitting quiet is also a crime.