View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Daisy has a spectacular aura aboutDaisy has a spectacular aura aboutDaisy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmax View Post

“The final set of recommendations and the implementation timelines will be put forward for the approval of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif within this week,” said Iqbal. He said after the premier’s approval, the package will be taken to federal cabinet, with an aim to implement it from next month. The proposed recruitment plan will be implemented as early as February 2017.

Regards,
Means CSS 2016 exams would be based on current recruitment system?

And what about screening test, qualification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehria View Post
Cluster based Examination procedures are clearly unfair.
These reforms will separate the applicants on the basis of their specialized subjects like an MBA can be given a seat in Audit and excise which is funny and what about the most talented , hard-working and highly acknowledged people like doctors and engineers? Insane
It may seem irrelevant and No offence to anyone but i can't understand why large number of doctors want to join civil service when it is not related to their profession and aims in any sense...... I mean i can somehow find some strong or weak logic for other degree holders to join civil service but medical field is totally different from CSS point of view then why? After such hard work and struggle to become a doctor, how doctors then get ready to say bye bye to their career....?

Last edited by incounternable; Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 11:12 AM. Reason: chain posts merged
The Following User Says Thank You to Daisy For This Useful Post:
Alexkahn (Friday, September 18, 2015)