View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 19, 2015

hailians is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsaif View Post
What will be the Criteria this Time?
No one knows yet, but you need to prepare for typing test (those who are applying for J/C and Data Entry Operator (may be Assistant too), prepare General Knowledge, specially improve English Skills Thanks
Dear please answer following Questions:-

1. On which post you are working?

2. What is the salary package of DEO and Jr. Clerk at LHC?

3. Whether they encourage or discourage the candidates applying through proper channel?

4. How much minimum typing speed is needed for DEO and Jr. Clerk to be among the selectees as they demanded only 25 w.p.m?

Please reply early so that I may decide that whether I should apply or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsaif View Post
Asslam u Alaikum Dear, i was recruited in 2014 through NTS waqas brother i have 65 Wpm typing speed with 78 marks in NTS and after that 82 Marks in High Court's test. LHC follows very tough criteria like (sometime) throughout first divisioners, people with higher education are recommended etc
How can you say that the candidates having higher qualification are preferred????

I applied for the same batch in which you were hired. I applied for the post of Assistant, appeared in NTS test and secured 77 marks. I was at No. 07 in the merit list. Afterwards, LHC conducted its own test and I qualified the same with 68 marks and appeared in the interview. The interview went good as well. Moreover, the required qualification was Graduation for the post of assistant, while, I am having M.Phil degree and I told the same to the Interview panel lead by Mr. Justice Ejaz-ul-Ahsan, but unfortunately I was not hired....

Will you please express your opinion on this issue!

Last edited by Man Jaanbazam; Sunday, September 20, 2015 at 12:50 AM. Reason: merge chain posts