View Single Post
Old Monday, September 21, 2015

Farhan Kaif is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by engrmairy View Post
There are many people who discourage others to opt Physics as optional and spread a lot of misconceptions and speculations about Physics marking criteria etc. The fact of the matter is that it is one of the best optional for people of science background not necessarily Engineering background(with the exception of Medical students who don't have enough Mathematics background). Academies intentionally discourage people to opt it and psychologically force the students to opt the subject they want to teach. Let me share my Physics experience with you and I hope it would be helpful for the people who are thinking of opting Physics as optional.
I opted Physics in CE-2014 and I scored 149 marks. It took about one month to prepare Physics. I used the reference books prescribed by FPSC. I prepared my well organized colorful notes(which are still available) and personally I feel that they are very brief and comprehensive. I feel that if one just prepares these notes only, one can get 150+ easily with 20 days preparation. It is not an exaggeration but my genuine feeling. Actually I prepared these notes with the intention to provide other candidates with a matter which attracts them to opt Physics and stop this misconception.
I don't have a scanner or a good quality camera phone. This is the reason I could not upload them last year.
If somebody is interested in these notes he can contact me and come to my place with a good camera phone and that's it.
May Allah help you all in your pursuit of success.
I am a student of MSc Previous Physics, I am looking forward for CSS and Physics will be one of my optional subject but Last month i attended a seminar In which it was told that physics is low scoring :o
Science student must Go through Arts subject so that they get high marks
I was really become disappointed that my background subject won't give me benefit
But know I'm very Thankful to you for sharing your experience and letting us know that Physics is also One of the Best Optional...!! !

Dear Bro
I have a scanner facility and have a high resolution mobile camera too
I will be very thankful to you if you share your notes with me