View Single Post
Old Monday, September 21, 2015

gulbabu is on a distinguished road

My name is naila raza from karachi..........i have got this first hand information ......................................who ever saying anything other then this......................remember he is the sifarishi and want to keep the candidates down.............................................. .................................................. ............. All is done except they are not showing the result as all i beilieve seeing the process nts and then the interview...................the list of people who are selected are not getting the authourization of appiontment from either dg or any high source ......................i am not 100 % sure but ............to tell you all is done but the final step is holded ..if they declare the result trust me it will the fairest of all we have seen .....................................if not then you knw ....you never knw might be cancelled might be ...

And listen friends................
The staff are told to misguide the candidates by saying politicians causing problem................
So the candidates go out say it on social media and print media and electronic media.............make the process controversial so they can cancel the process...........................plz dont go in their trap why would pbc staff tell you that politicians are interfering ............))) its a joke..................

Trust me the most zabardast process adopted due to the panel and now the rest cant do much .............................as they have given the selected list ...........................either they have to misguide you they way they doing to cancel the process or .................................................. ..............get united and do something for the result to be announced

Last edited by Man Jaanbazam; Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 09:18 AM. Reason: merge chain posts