View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 22, 2015

adan zahra is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahnoordurrani View Post
assalam o alikum.. em interested in css examination.. i am doing BBA(hons) and its my last semester... one of ma class fellow is appearing in 2016 examination we both are on equal level.. (our semester will end in December and we will be free in start of January 2016,) university will give us degree after two months hopefully in April or march... he told me that if we have completed two years of bachelors then its equivalent to graduation degree and it fulfills the requirement for appearing in css examination... according to him we can appear in css examination if we have completed 2 years of graduation and and our 4 semester transcript plus we have to obtain equivalence certificate of two years from our university as well and then we will b able to sit in css examination... i don't have any authentic mean to confirm this information.. i also wanna appear in 2016 examination if i am eligible because if i fulfill the criteria then there is no point of waiting one year... i don't have enough time so please guide me em very serious and now a days em just thinking about ''em i eligible or not" all day n night
thank you
i think you are eligible... but m not confurm as well.