View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 22, 2015

kingfalcon will become famous soon enough

Guys, take it easy. If you pass, great, if you don't, even better. The way I see things shaping up, CSS won't be a great attractive diamond in the near future as it seems now. Moreover, people from private sector will be allowed lateral entry so you can always shine in your field and then directly join the service at a later age.

Having said that, I will definitely get a major life setback in case I don't make it. Because I invested a lot on my education abroad, left my job in UK and studied for one whole year (bought a printer, study table chairs, so many books and magazines, academy fee etc etc). The ups and downs, unemployment and wasting 2 years of my career life whereas my friends are flying high and I am going through a crisis (all kinds of crisis actually). The thing I am most worried about is going back abroad for work as their doors are closing day by day and its getting harder to have a good life/job over here. Funny thing is, as the result is drawing closer (and next exam too), I have got distanced from CSS, this place and don't care much now. I feel like leaving and going abroad for a good life even if I pass.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kingfalcon For This Useful Post:
adan zahra (Tuesday, September 22, 2015), Cogito Ergo Sum (Wednesday, September 23, 2015), Monk (Tuesday, September 22, 2015)