View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 23, 2015

saba mushtaq is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=N is best;865682]previous year clear and strict instructions were given to English paper examiners to fail all those who could not perform well in precis. Moreover, there was also an instruction to check precis first than see rest of the paper. Those candidates who were expecting 30-35 solid marks, except precis, were also failed. several i personally know..

Every one has its own style of writing. There are no fix rules and regulations. Content matters. Personally i think those who express their views in simpler words are awarded fascinating marks. best of luck.

Moreover, css-2015 was my last attempt. Performed quite well. But can't say anything about marks or result. I even don't think about it. Mentally i am prepared for all scenarios. I am least obsessed with css now. have worked really hard, sacrificed a lot and have skipped several lucrative opportunities of going abroad. Now i can only hope for the best. [/
QUOTE]

I shall attempt precis first if this is the case. Well i hope precis will not be the sole factor causing success or failure in english paper