View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 23, 2015

kingfalcon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
I can't stop myself from saying how much I hate to read this kind of post on this forum. If you don't want to live in this country, leave. Don't call this place "hell".
I respect you as a senior but I have my own experiences and opinions just like you do. I did not mean hell "literally" but figuratively and comparatively. We have to accept the reality on its face because the first step towards making this country a heaven is to realise its problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
I'm not here to judge anyone but I agree with you. It's unfortunate that people return to Pakistan to 'rule' instead of coming back to serve. No wonder this country is going down the drain. To such people I say good luck being third class citizens abroad. Pakistan will do just fine without you.
That was judgemental, sorry to say. If people leave Pakistan, they say brain drain and non-patriotic, if people come back, they say oh they want to rule. Please don't give me advices and lectures about patriotism and third class citizenships. I have cut my chest and spilt blood for this country. I put my life on the line during those hard days when people wouldn't even go out of their homes. I have lived abroad and in Pakistan but sorry to say, a third class citizen over there is better than a first class citizen over here. There is no respect for an ordinary educated person here only money and power is respected.
The Following User Says Thank You to kingfalcon For This Useful Post:
darkmoon (Wednesday, September 23, 2015)