Thread: MCS or MS
View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 26, 2015

supergenius is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AineeAnnie View Post
I have 16 years of education and problem is k Mai jss bhi university and job k liay apply kron test he clear nahi Hota.. Ab TK Mai kafi universities k GAT dy chuki but not pass.. Ab smjh nahi Ata k NTS Ki preparation k liay academy join kron?
Buy a good book for preparation, you can begin with dogar or jahangir sons etc guide to GAT general and prepare both the analytical and quantitative portions. Also read good material e.g. news paers to improve your vocabulary.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahi Khursheed View Post
GAT general has just three proportion:
Quantitative ability, analytical reasoning, and English
GRE follows the same pattern, but its level of difficulty is way harder than GAT general.
whereas, GMAT includes some portion of management studies syllabus (not sure about that)...
GRE and GMAT are usually computer based test. GMAT and GAT also incorporates paragraph writing. GAT is manual.
For GAT preparation, Use Barron's book of GRE - best for mathematical portion preparation. For English preparation, I can not recommend any book because English learning is a mundane task, can not prepared in a a couple of weeks or months. But yes, proper knowledge of Sentence structure and grammar rules can assist in such tests a bit. However, practice is the key to success. For analytical reasoning, just practice a lot. Dogar's GAT general book is useful for initial practice of analytical reasoning then internet also has wide array of these specific tests.
Baron's and kaplan, magoosh !
But they are a bit too difficult.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Last edited by Man Jaanbazam; Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 10:48 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to supergenius For This Useful Post:
AineeAnnie (Wednesday, September 30, 2015)