Thread: Request Box
View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 26, 2015

Daisy has a spectacular aura aboutDaisy has a spectacular aura aboutDaisy has a spectacular aura about

Dear moderator,

You have deleted my post in the following thread:

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/off-topic...-yourself.html

It was not threatening, abusive or offensive. It was just a kind advice but you deleted it just because it was not related to thread (i guess so). I have a suggestion: Next time you decide to delete any post kindly observe that what it is all about? If you find any good thing in it, which MAY result in betterment of some one, don't delete it. I don't think It will effect the decorum of this forum which contain hundreds of other useless posts.

Islam is "a way of life", its not something to keep separate from other matters. Now a days the person who talks about any religious matter, people raise their eye brows, call him chauvinist, conservative or molvi... and get irritated in the same way as you have deleted my post. Why???? You know one of the basic reasons of crisis of Muslim society is this attitude of Muslims, if someone is going on wrong path we don't pay heed and let him go towards destruction. By this we are not doing any good to that person. Any moment, any kind words can change someone's life...

Anyways, if you will delete my this post too, it won't be any surprise for me now. You have the authority, you can do whatever you think is right for maintaining the "decorum" of the forum.