View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 27, 2015

FAISAL SALEH KHATTAK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandered View Post
Hello Faisal.

Brother I think you need to go through the contents of Computer Science and Physics. Read past papers (3 or 4 years would be fine). Then try to make up your mind.
As for me, I think CS would be a better option as you have a graduate degree in it and would help you a lot in Interview phase (InshaALLAH you will make it).

As far as other subjects are concerned, I think if you want to appear in CE2016 do choose International Relations. If you are in Lahore you can contact Ahtisham Butt, he is a fantastic teacher. He would surely help you a lot.
Then I think you can choose Hist. of USA because of it's lesser contents and redundant nature. It would take lesser time to prepare.
And Punjabi is a good option too as it is high scoring and easier to prepare.
This is my earnestly my opinion however it is up to.

And debate is open for better advises and opinions.
Hello brother,
Thanks for the reply. As i have selected IR, History of USA, Constitutional Law yet and confused about others. Secondly i skipped Computer Science because of its too much course contents and about some of them i haven't any idea neither read during my graduation as we study 70% electronics subjects rather than computer Science subjects. I have seen past papers and most of the paper is comprised of web developing which is totally new for me.