View Single Post
Old Monday, September 28, 2015

FAISAL SALEH KHATTAK is on a distinguished road
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandered View Post
Opt physics then
Till now i choose political science/International Relations (200) from group 1, pure mathematics and geology (each carry 100) from Group 2, governance and public policies (100) from group 3, History of Pakistan and india/history of USA (100) from group 4, Urdu Literature (100) from Group 5, Constitutional Law (100) from Group 6, Psychology (100) from group 7.
Now going to select one between political science and international relations from group 1, pure mathematics is good and easy but geology is in doubt and from group 2 one must select 200 marks, governance and public policies is a good subject from group 3, History of Pakistan and india as we studied it from our childhood so it will be easy for us but the course content of History of USA is less so still confused on that one from group 4, Urdu Literature is also a good subject as i am already in touch with it since 5 years means with poetry but i have heard that scoring in this subject is too tough from group 6, Constitution Law selection is clear as crystal from group 7, Psychology is one of the interesting subject in all these from group 8.