View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 30, 2015

isay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogito Ergo Sum View Post
Seeing that you're still in first year, I think you may benefit from my methods of tackling anatomy.
-->Try to go for a standard book (example KLM or Snell etc instead of B.D.Churasia).
-->Always keep the Netter's Atlas (or Gray's Anatomy atlas or whichever you like) by your side while studying. Cramming is hard, "memorizing" is relatively easy. And when you don't visualize and imagine inside your mind what the text in your book is talking about, it is just cramming.
-->Group study always helps. Take the bones, deacribe them to your friends or have them describe them to you. Same for all the other topics.
-->Never get stressed by substages and stages—they come and go. Just keep your eyes at the bigger, ultimate target.
-->Lastly, try to conserve your energy. Don't try too hard to memorize less important topics. Concentrate more on those things that are clinically relevant and have a higher probability to appear on exams. This approach will help you even after you graduate (for Post-grad challenges).

PS
Best of luck for the upcoming prof

Aaw, thanks for the tips. I already do most of the stuff you advised.
I learned these the hard way though. -.- (after a year worth of depression created by anatomy)
I do know HOW to study effectively, but i am just lazy i guess. :'<
P.S I hate MBBS.
P.P.S where did you graduate from? Did you start your prep while still in med school?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to isay For This Useful Post:
ayeshamehreen (Saturday, October 10, 2015)