View Single Post
Old Friday, October 02, 2015
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameeena View Post
@ incounternable

The name printed on my birth certificate is the same as the name printed on my degree. Shouldn't I simply go with the name printed on my birth certificate instead of my 'O' and 'A' Levels certificate?

Well, I think the solution here is your name in your CNIC, use that one no matter if it's in your degree or O/A level certificates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice View Post
Do we need to fill the online form at once or we can fill it in days?
i mean if i stuck in some details there can i come back to it again or i have to fill everything in one go?
and what will be picture size there in online upload ? is there any specific size conditions ?
You can fill in details in as many gaps as you want but you can apply only once. After confirmation of application form submission, changes made into profile won't effect your details in auto-generated hard copy of your application.

So give it as much time as you want but don't wait till final days as then internet traffic might slow FPSC's website down or in worst case scenario shut it down. So take your time but apply as soon as all of the details are filled in.

JazakAllah