View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 05, 2008
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 278

Light is on a distinguished road

@ Awais
Brother Awais u r right that when innocent are freed no ample media coverage is given to it..... well i have to admit that this case was given more than required importance because Ansar burni who happens to be a minister took this step although Right step.... but as u know in politics everybody tries to publicise his good deeds as much as possible maybe thats the reason why Kashmir singh release was given so much consideration by media.

But all i would like to say is that just like we crticise any wrong action we must also appreciate right things done.

@Maria

I totally agree when u say that at present we must try to extinguish fire that is burning our piece of land rather than fighting for Kashmir issue i know this might offend alot of Pakistani's but we must understand that we can fight for our other Muslim brothers and sisters including Kashmiris when Pakistan itself is strong and at peace within itself.

Regards.