View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 06, 2008

Mariya is on a distinguished road

@sour taste
WELL! you will find your answer in the post posted by LIGHT. we can only support our brother,no matter if they are from kosovo or kashmir,only if we are strong. secondly,jackels might have taken that piece of land but what are we doing at this hour isn't our interference making problems for kashmiris,I think if we really care about them than we must stop interferring.
BTW I am well informed about situations,please look at the matter from different angles other than one showed to you by some one else! Try to bring peace within your country than help others.(ofcourse they are our brothes and sisters) let me make you clear from an example! if you and your brother are struck under any big stone(Allah na karai) and want to get out what will you do? won't you relase yourself first and then help your brother or you
are crying with pain but still helping your brother to come out? think over it first. It is need of the hour to concentrate over ourselves!

@awais
it is to inform you that we are muslims and it is taught to us that we must always reply a bad action with a good one a time will surely come when they will be corrected. and spies! are your family matters are same as they were thirty years ago,are your grandpa still working and thinking about his daughter's marriage?or your father still in college tinking about his bright future? absolutely not! then be informed our lands secret matter might have also been changed. you must have a point in your head that they are spies and blah blah! but don't forget Islam was only spread with kindness not cruelty,Muhamad (s.a.w) has forgiven worst enemies of islam(ISLAM,religion is far greater institution then a state.) work for peace not for war! we are already enjoying very bad reputation throughout world.

I might sound so harsh but please try and understand,its not the matter of one spy or person its matter of two countries,two nations consisting billions of HUMANS.

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. When I have your hands in mine nothing can debilate me.