View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 04, 2015

captainx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qurat Khan View Post
CaptainX .. You're too damn lucky bro .. Life is giving you a second chance Maa Shaa Allah .. Firstly.. Prithee accept my heartily congratulations for this .. and secondly about your query .. no one can tell you anything regarding the process but time or someone focal from the eminent agency .. the second mentioned option is quit paradoxical .. so you should go through the first one I mean keep calm and wait for this hiatus to come to an end ... and believe me even Sherlock Holmes would have vertigo and giddiness.. if he would have to face this maneuver ... Waiting waiting waiting .. and still the same is done by me and others ... But hope for the best .. Remember all of us in your prays ... we'll too and one more thing if you'll come to know something regarding the process which you would consider worthy to share .. please share it with us
thank you so much for this Quratkhan, ALHUMDULILAH i am blessed, the thing is here in this forum i was reading all the posts regarding these jobs, and the process which you people faced from last 2 years is totally different which i have faced, that is why i was curious .. and sure i will explain every thing once it will be completed thank you so much again