View Single Post
Old Monday, October 05, 2015

umar786 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahangir Mushtaque View Post
Guys please clear my confusion. While filling in the online form, I filled MBBS as my graduation degree. There comes an option: 'Chose R if this is the qualification that makes you eligible for for the examination, Choose M in case you are MBBS. Choose F if you have foreign degree'. Confusion is: this is the qualification that makes eligible (graduation) and yes I am MBBS. What to select I can't select both options. Secondly, while filling graduation dates From date.......To ate..... From date I have written date of admission in that space. What to write in To date, date of start the final examination or the date of the end of final examination. Separate space is provided for date of announcement of result. So what to write in To date space?. Thank You.
Dear Jahangir Mushtaque,

The Education dates From and To can be approximate dates. In To Date you can put the result declaration date.

Answering to your first question, you have to choose one degree which makes you eligible for CSS, either MBBS or Graduation, it is very simple and it depends upon you if you have two degrees which one is right to be chosen.