View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Samroz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk View Post
Indo-Pak and Islamic History have been low scoring. I think both will continue to be low scoring as people are opting these subject in numbers.I would suggest you to go for US history as it's concise and has been more scoring than Indian or Islamic history.

After the revision of Syllabus the pre-independence historical events have almost been eliminated from the scheme of Pakistan Affairs so it's pointless to opt Indian history for the sake of Pakistan Affairs.
But brother i dont know the ABC of US history so isn't better to go for that subject which you know better than US history ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar Afzal View Post
Islamic History is very lengthy as is Indo-Pak. For an average reader IH&C will take at least 50 days just to cover this syllabus for once. And there are only 4 months left in the exam.

US history can be covered within a month. Considering time remaining in the exams i would suggest you either US or British. US if you want to go easy and British if you decide to opt for a subject less chosen by candidates.

IH&C will also be one of the least favorite subject but it is a bit lengthy.

Just one another point that US and IR are overlapping and will help you in this insufficient time. British History can be slightly helpful in Political science.

Time is the key here!
but if i dont know the ABC of the US history then ? shouldn't i go for that subject which i know better than US.

Last edited by Man Jaanbazam; Sunday, October 11, 2015 at 02:05 PM. Reason: merge chain posts