View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 08, 2015
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syed Ali Hadi View Post
According to the Revised Rules of FPSC to apply for CSS-2016, Rule "5(i) Note" If the degree is not issued to the student before the cut-off date, he/she can apply on the basis of provisional certificate.

My question is will FPSC reject my application on the basis of not providing the provisional certificate in addition to Final Mark Sheet? University of Sargodha is not issuing me the provisional certificate according to their some new rules. I have heard Fee Receipt can also be attached if provisional certificate is not issued. Is that correct?

Kindly elaborate the issue so I may apply well before the closing time.
By provisional certificate, it is meant any certificate provided by University that has your result date mentioned in it.

Final Year Mark sheet along with Pass Certificate(that most universities issue) is enough for FPSC now but in the mean time do get your degree as soon as possible because at later stage they will ask for your degree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameeena View Post
Kindly guide me is it mandatory to furnish FPSC with the equivalence of 'O' and 'A' levels certificates? Would the transcript of my degree suffice?
Yes, you have to attach equivalence certificates for O&A Levels.

Yes, transcript along with pass certificate is the best alternate for your degree but you'll have to get it because FPSC will ask for it during checking process.

JazakAllah