View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 08, 2015
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syed Ali Hadi View Post
As I asked earlier, I contacted in the morning to University of Sargodha, they are implying that they do not issue provisional certificate as per they are government university and if the induction department is also a government department then they will have no issues accepting your final mark sheet, i.e. CSS.

On my insist they said, Even if then they do not accept your final mark sheet you may verify it from Higher Education Commission (HEC) hence CSS will have no objection.

Kindly elaborate on this as well. As my other all documents are complete and just this issue is taking my time.

JazakAllah Khair
Do you have any other certificate issued after result deceleration, other than Final Year Mark Sheet ? like pass certificate ? As of University I graduated from (Mehran University Jamshoro) they issue pass certificate along with Final Year Marks Certificate