View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 08, 2015
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimra Rashid View Post
But checking R for my graduation lowers down my masters degree in the row
Is it okay?

it appears like
Bachelors
Masters
Intermediate
Matriculation

which is obviously the wrong sequence
that is why I am confused

Is it mandatory to give information of your parents, their income, information of your siblings?
It won't matter but minimum education that makes one eligible for CSS is graduation that us why we check R with graduatio .

Information conceal krne se behtr h btade. Chupane se shayd future m koi issue hjae pr btane m apka e faida h...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toru View Post
Dear Incounternable

Do applicants need to attach copies of their O and A level certificates in addition to their equivalence certificates? Secondly, is it necessary to attest all the documents + pictures they ask for or will they accept unattested documents?
Yes, please attach your O & A Levels certificates in addition to equivalence certificates.

Attestation is merely a formality, even if you don't get it attested they won't reject your form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
@incounternable

I talked to my friend who is an Ad, FPSC, he says, parent's any error could be deemed as human error, even they don't bother to check out such minor things, nor it is asked in viva. So, I will dispatch my doc tomorrow morning insha'allah.
Well that's good so you are now good to go.

JazakAllah
exclusively (Friday, October 09, 2015)