View Single Post
Old Friday, October 09, 2015

Mohammad Ali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk View Post
And I reproduce A Quranic Ayyah which category absolves Blasphemer from physical punishment in this world

That is your interpretation of it, because those verses are open to interpretation, while the Ahadith I reproduced on your own demand are explicitly proving that the punishment of blasphemy is mere death. Since the Ayyah don't, at all, mention anything about blasphemy or its punishment, you desperately added your own versions/stories to form an interpretation that is worth two-penny not, in my humblest opinion.

The Punishment of Blasphemy is Death and Only Death

"Perish the two hands of Abu Lahab and perish he" Chapter 111, v. 1 - Holy Quran

Context of Revelation

Abu Lahab (Father of Flame) was the nickname of ‘Abd Al-’Uzza, the Holy Prophet’s uncle and his inveterate enemy and persecutor. He was so called either because his complexion and hair were ruddy or also because he had a fiery temper. The Surah recalls an incident during the early preaching of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W). On being commanded by Allah (S.W.T) to call together his relatives and to deliver to them the Divine Message, the Holy Prophet, one day, stood on mount Safa and called the different Meccan (Makkah’s) tribes by name, the tribes of Luwayy, Murrah, Kilab and Qusayy and his near relatives, and told them that he is God’s Messenger, and that if they did not accept his Message and did not give up their evil ways, Divine punishment would overtake them. The Holy Prophet had hardly his speech, when Abu Lahab stood up and said, ‘Ruin seize thee, is it for this that thou hast called us together’ (Bukhari).

See above, my context is directly extracted from the most authentic of books after Holy Quran, the Holy Bukhari.

I positively request you not to engage me in, I have ceased arguing with you as I earlier declared. My time is precious and only for those who wish to see the light.

Thank you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mohammad Ali For This Useful Post:
Daisy (Friday, October 09, 2015), Mehria (Saturday, October 10, 2015)