View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 11, 2015
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabby99 View Post
Thanks, Incounternable, for clarifying the issues of the fellow members. I have another query: I don't know my date of start of Metric, F.Sc and Bachelor degree to write in the "From" space where we have to mention our academic record. So, I just took inputted a random date, which I calculated on the basis of one year before the result declaration date mentioned on the result card of part 1 of the degree program. For example, if my result declaration date of SSC part 1 was 1st June 2010, I wrote 1st June 2009 as my start of the degree program. Is this method correct as I don't have any other document to know the date of the start of the degree program?
That's what we are here for. :-)

Yes you did right. That method is correct.

JazakAllah
shabby99 (Sunday, October 11, 2015)