View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 13, 2015

mahimalik is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by umair.ali View Post
Do not worry, I will guide everybody here who gets a nomination. I did it in 2014, except those who did not have enough aptitude because guiding a person about whom you are 100% sure that he/ she will not make it, is a waste of time. Did not guide anybody in 2015 because I was a little upset with things in Pakistan, unemployment and rogue people sitting in higher ranks in Higher Education Department of Punjab Province etc. So I decided not to give back anything. But then I reconsidered and thought that aspiring candidates have no fault in that so I will do it again this year.

And HEC has called for PhD proposals only for serving faculty members of HEIs, not for general public. IPC deals with all others.

Salman actually she is 100% right, as she has enough experience. Even if you do not agree with her opinions, show a little respect towards her, she is a member on this forum, just as you are.
I had no idea Phd calls are also handled by IPC and I was thinking it is rather unfair that HEC as only asked faculty members to apply. Have you tried applying for Phd Studentships advertised by different universities? You have a strong profile you have high chances of getting selected for those.