View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Monk will become famous soon enoughMonk will become famous soon enough
Default Sacrifices you might need to make to become a CSP officer

Mr Shah is right but I think one shouldn't be obsessed with this uncertain examination to the extent of exclusion from the society. No! I'm not discouraging you but one should maintain balance and that balance will help you in competition.

I have seen people stuffing their head with unnecessary frills for years and getting nothing out of it. Contrary to it, Indulging in physical and social activities keeps ones mind healthy and reflexes sharp which are very helpful for competition.

CSS isn't about books or more knowledge it's all about 'relevant knowledge' and most of that knowledge might not be available in books but it's always around you. Observation is key to success for CSS.Observe while you're running in the Park. Observe while you're shopping. Observe while you're watching your favourite Tv show or Movie.

Run as fast as you can on daily basis the day you'll be able to run 2 KM in 8 minutes without any interval I'll place my bet on you for CSS
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Monk For This Useful Post:
Cogito Ergo Sum (Thursday, October 22, 2015), darkmoon (Thursday, October 15, 2015), hasnain zafar (Thursday, October 22, 2015), MADIHA IRFAN (Wednesday, October 14, 2015), pari Ali BNi (Wednesday, October 21, 2015), Sweet Gondal (Wednesday, October 14, 2015)