View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 14, 2015
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarim Hassan View Post
sir I have applied for DPC in my parent department. Should i wait for NOC or apply without permission? Have they authority to reject my application or they are bount to give permission? If they reject what should i do? I am working in education department
If there is any strict agreement with your department of not allowing you to leave job or if you are bound to serve a number of years before leaving, then they have the authority to reject your application, otherwise it is in your right to get NOC.

You have to apply through proper channel so you have to wait for NOC. You can apply online for now but you have to send your application form's hard copy with required docs that include DPC/NOC in your case. So apply online but wait for NOC to be issued then send the application form to FPSC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musmanhussain View Post
Sir on which address I send hardcopy which is write on top of the first page. And which designation should I address on envelope?
To,
The Secretary,
Federal Public Service Commission,
F-5/1 Aga Khan Road, Islamabad

JazakAllah
Sarim Hassan (Wednesday, October 14, 2015)