View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 14, 2015

sharp mind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qacc View Post
Dear Sharp mind Brother, please answer the following query,
1) Any idea about number of candidates who qualify the running+measurement test
2) Number of runner up candidates not qualified running/measurement (or both) test.
3) Did your educational document was checked at the time of interview.?

and the most important what should do to pass/qualify the running test. i mean your tips are required.!
1) On my day, there were 55 candidates. In each race, 15 boys participated in Race. My running held first and only 2 candidates unable to clear running. i think, there was approximately 15 to 20 candidates, who did not clear running..aur jo larke running ke doran gir gae thy unhai wahi sy eliminate kardya tha ..unke interviews b nai hoe thy.

2) During measurement, there was Deputy Director..who were supervising at that time.. in height and chest, they were strictly following standard criteria.. and whoever less than standard criteria, deputy director was noticing in his mind and his assistant in candidate lists.. and the same Deputy Director was also present in Interview panel sitting besides D.G IB.. and who ever less than standard criteria, he already informed to D.G before entering a candidate for interview.

3)For passing running, i suggest you to start slow because your body needs to be warm up.. and you will have an ample time dear. Nine minutes are more than enough for running. I cleared my running in 6 and half minutes.. Start slow.. and make rhythm.. i mean constant running.. and most important wear Wrist-watch.

4) I entered in front of interview panel with original documents..but, they did not ask for documents.

I hope, i gave all answer to your queries. If you want more then i am available.
Best of Luck
kamraniftikhar (Wednesday, October 14, 2015), Qacc (Wednesday, October 14, 2015), scorpiorules (Friday, October 16, 2015)