View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 22, 2015

sagaciou is on a distinguished road

am reali astonished to see that few people are so fool to think that if u hide ur masters degree that SBP will not be able to know about. it is not a common job and thorough investigation are done regarding the character and the degrees of the selected ones

one thing has to be kept in mind that no where it was mentioned that who so ever has done masters can,t apply for OG-1. the technical thing was that it was mentioned that any one who is having batchelors degree with 14 years of education is eligible by which they meant that bachelors with honors degree bholders or those who have failed and has passed their bachelor in the suplementary form are not. I want to confirm it to every brother and sister that
during form filling i also mentioned my masters degree along with the academic details and it was all well but after 2 days when i again log into my acount to have a print of my SBP form the master portion was absent.
I am not a member but today i was made to join this forum just to remove
the doubts and to advise my fellows to prepare themselves for the upcoming interviews and just chill

Last edited by Man Jaanbazam; Friday, October 23, 2015 at 03:18 PM. Reason: merge chain posts