View Single Post
Old Friday, October 23, 2015
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeeshanqureshi View Post
@incounternable

Your efforts are much appreciated. I want to ask you a query.

Till now, i have job experience of 4.5 years. All my experience is in private firms. But problem is that i have proper experience letter only from one company and that consists of 1.5 years. In other words, my other 3 years experience is without any proper experience letter i.e i do have experience letters from other companies as well, but without proper reference or serial number (as given by FPSC official website at) "SPECIMEN OF EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE "
http://fpsc.gov.pk/icms/admin/docume...te-Annex-A.pdf

Now i am confused whether i should mention experience of those companies in employment column or not while applying for CSS? Will it make any difference? Remember, if i mention experience of those companies, i would not be able to produce proper experience letter from those firms. Also please tell do a candidate has to submit experience letter of jobs in case of CSS?

Please guide me on this.

Regards.
The specimen you are referring to is for General Recruitment purposes and not for CSS. You can mention your job experience along with those certificates. You won't be needing this specimen.

JazakAllah
xeeshanqureshi (Saturday, October 24, 2015)