View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 25, 2015
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Roll no. 13961

Tupac Shakur is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toru View Post
....And hence, the uni-dimensional response for the most part of the answer and evaluation (if at all) in a paragraph at most explaining which research topic can best be used in a particular condition for example the problem of sex roles....which again is covered under determining the research-design step of the systematic/scientific research methods. Linking it this way can make an answer look multi-dimensional than just uni and can be fit in the given time....no?
Yes, indeed! The difference between your approach and mine is that you want to present one generalized set of steps for all sociological research methods and I want to differentiate between them and list unique steps for each. Both approaches are fine as long as the answer is completed with the given time. Personally I would not have opted this question precisely because my preferred answer would not fit in the given time, which is why choosing which questions to attempt becomes crucial.