View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 25, 2015
44th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 162

Mashaaal is on a distinguished road
Smile best of luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aamish Bhatti View Post

I am having a hectic routine. I have a job test after 5 days. I have a interview in coming month. I have to appear in coming months in two provinicial commissions (special cadre) with 8 papers in each. I am preparing notes for them. I totally exhaust at the end of the day.

I am fresh graduate I won't appear in CSS 2016 rather my plan is to appear in this prestigious exam in 2017. Though I have sufficient time left but I do not want to shun my css preparation all together. So I am also giving half hour to one hour daily to its preparation too. I really want to give my all time and energy to the preparation of this exam but I can not.

You are right we all must put equal efforts here in helping each other. I am sorry that I didn't participate in the thread as much as I should have participated. From now on I will try my level best to give as much time as I can to this.
best of luck for all of your qareebi exams...
keep sharing your experience with us after the tests and exam...
Aamish Bhatti (Monday, October 26, 2015)