View Single Post
Old Monday, October 26, 2015

Waqas Kandwal is on a distinguished road

Congratulation to those who have made it.

And to those who, unfortunately, could not make it please do not loose hope. DMCs are not out yet but i hope once they are out you will be in better position to pin-point what when wrong.

I believe in hard work and i also believe in destiny. There is a member on this forum named Bilal Hassan. I was following him when i joined this forum and always found him inspiring but few days ago i found one of his post which he posted when he could not qualify back in 2012 and he was all broken.
These were his exact words:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
so finally I got the results that i have been waiting for impatiently, you can't even imagine how hard the feeling is when you don't find your name in those qualifiers.
Being a realist i must embrace the reality that i ended as a loser, this was my first and last attempt, no more attempts now, every thing went fine, i don't know how on earth they could do this to me...I must say my life is a chapter of failures and disappointments, i don't think fortune will ever smile at me...
But this man came back hard once he realized that there are always two choices: either to be content with what we have or to strive hard to get what we think we are worth of. He definitely choose the later one - to strive hard - and eventually made it.

Go back and arm yourself once again ku kay girtay hain shahsawar he maidanay jung me
Aamish Bhatti (Monday, October 26, 2015), Abid khan Achakzai (Tuesday, October 27, 2015), exclusively (Monday, October 26, 2015), hinahina (Tuesday, October 27, 2015), liberation (Monday, October 26, 2015), RMKamran (Monday, October 26, 2015), Sweet Gondal (Tuesday, October 27, 2015)