View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 27, 2015

SYED KAMRAN ALI SHAH is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMKamran View Post
AoA,

Congratulations to all qualifiers. Really, now I have a firm believe in luck. May the glorious ALLAH bless you in your further steps. Ameen sumameen.

Couldn't make it through in maiden attempt.

When life throws you lemon, make lemonade. This sentence has boost up my shattered confidence a bit but I am really feeling guilty of my failure. My mother has did everything for me. I can't make eye contact with her. She has bucked me up even for 2nd attempt but I am feeling very guilty. Losing a game hurts a lot but if someone has hell expectations from you and you awfully failed to keep your promise then it hurts much more than anything else. I own full responsibility of my failure and I don't blame FPSC. It's me who failed. My name would have present among the qualifiers if I had studied at least a bit more.

With due thanks to new reforms, CSS is going to be the toughest exam in years to come and now it will require hardcore effort to get through it. I cried but I know very well that couple of tiny drops are definitely not enough to bear and lessen the burden of failure in CSS. Indeed, I have much to cover and master myself on all grounds of this arena. I am ready. I wish and pray to succeed for my beloved mother In shaa ALLAH TALA - Ameen sumameen Ya Rabul Aalameen.

P.S: Please do pray for the success of your brother in CSS. Jazakumullah Khairan.

Regards.
Do not be discourage, brother. Start preparation again. May, in next attempt, you be able to make the dream of your mother's come true!
RMKamran (Tuesday, October 27, 2015)