View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 27, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by N is best View Post
Listen guys and girls .. you people should not take any sort of tension. I myself have sacrificed a lot.. Quit jobs (Commissioned) , missed lucrative opp of going abroad and above all lost all of my friends (for not sparing them time) .. 2015 was my last attempt. I failed but still happy ..why should i take tension? I believe i can do something much better than css.. and yes, i will. All you guys have potential, will, devotion and energies..so, do not loose hope and just chill. Its not the end of life..its just a beginning...
That's the spirit gentleman! You are really best yar!

@other guys, just look at the N is best, and be rational to face the reality. Being tensed, dejected and disappointed all are not the solution of problem. Wining and losing all is part of life. Allah has decided something else more batter than CSS for you, don't get that much sad. I have been such experience twice, you people would get normalized soon insh'allah. Just go for outing, enjoy your life and forget about the results for two three days. CSS is not the end of life, yet you have many things to do in your life.

Jazak'allah.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
ayeshamehreen (Tuesday, October 27, 2015), hinahina (Wednesday, October 28, 2015), N is best (Tuesday, October 27, 2015), wahabfahad (Tuesday, October 27, 2015)