View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Yaldram is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimiChem View Post
@Yaldram
Well surprisingly, Iblees has much more time to spend on me than the one created me...
Haha lol.. You know i prayed my asar, i asked Allah and my prayer mat was wet with tears. i checked my result and i failed then i prayed my maghrib and when i went in sajood i could feel it wet with my tears.. yet i thanked Him.. I was in umarah and made duwa for CSS 2015. two times i went as i was doing job in KSA. i left job came for CSS. Yet Alhamdulillah i am happy

Have you ever thanked Him for your vision? your hearing? your legs? your fingers from which you type?

did you thank Him He gave you opportunity to sit on that seat and give the exam, you could have had an accident on your way to exam? did you ever thanked Him the food you get? did you ever thanked Him for the heart that is beating in your chest? Did you ever thanked Him for giving you education to appear in exam? ask the youth who did not got chance to go to school.

i would suggest you my friend, this is the perfect time go to an orphanage or any eidhi center near your vicinity and talk with people there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberation View Post
i have a chance dear , but master criteria will be a barrier for me to appear in further attempts of CSS ...
bro can you tell what you mean exactly? what is this masters criteria? thank you.

Last edited by Man Jaanbazam; Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 08:49 PM. Reason: merge chain posts
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Yaldram For This Useful Post:
amna rafiq (Tuesday, October 27, 2015), Daisy (Tuesday, October 27, 2015), exclusively (Tuesday, October 27, 2015), hinahina (Wednesday, October 28, 2015), Laser (Tuesday, October 27, 2015)