View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 27, 2015

asghazi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimiChem View Post
One thing fellows...
These days while pondering on my consistent failures for the past many years one thing is stricking my mind incessently... whether I had commited some kind of a BIG SIN that is proving a hurdle in my way to get success despite all the agonies, tribulations, ordeals i took to prepare for all these exams along with constant prayers... Do u people also feel it or its only mee???

And secondly....
Do u people now enduring a very strange feelings of abhoring your ownself... a very dejected feelings about own existence... a feeling of extreme hatred for even the thoughts that come to mind and everything associated with ownself...?? I am having these feelings for past many days... and css result is 3rd consecutive blow to me this month.... is it happening with you or its me who has become psycho... ?
Listen! If you are unable to break into stone, try from another side.

Employment opportunities; don't take them seriously. Try work hard and before result, make your mind for alternate try for backup. Try and next, try and next... don't worry about results. Soon you'll find a place which leave many behind just for you!

I myself was very much passionate for forces. I applied four times in forces and reached ISSB 3 times for Army, Navy and Air Force. Twice after F.Sc. and once after BS. Failed all three times. I felt those pass have something special. Actually they had; that might be fate, psychology or anything. The world doesn't end here for me.

I never compromised on my main career stream. Finished my education and got good paying private job. I secured an M.Phil admission to become a future scientist. But my thirst for Government job didn't go. Then I started applying for BS-17 jobs in my technical domain. I opted apply and forget, test and forget, interview and forget policy. If I got some failure news, meanwhile I get some good news or another test announcement. This keeps me motivated. I became "Realistic" after failures. Avoid being Pessimistic or over Optimistic. In a tough competition you have lesser chances. Play with probability excercises.

I got my luck working for government jobs. I got multiple job offers within two years. I topped in some tests. I chose the one having good promotion chances and salary. Now I'm Assist. Director in an autonomous body Alhamdulillah.

So, never lose hope. Be realistic. If you have fear of any curse, pray at night and then forget that.. never let such thoughts come between you and success. Have faith in Allah. Pray offer every Salat. Keep smiling. The world works like that.. compromise!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to asghazi For This Useful Post:
amna rafiq (Tuesday, October 27, 2015), Bookaholic (Saturday, March 12, 2016), EmKay (Wednesday, October 28, 2015), hinahina (Wednesday, October 28, 2015), KimiChem (Tuesday, October 27, 2015), Man Jaanbazam (Tuesday, October 27, 2015), Muhammad Daniyal Khalek (Friday, October 30, 2015), RMKamran (Friday, October 30, 2015)