View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Daisy has a spectacular aura aboutDaisy has a spectacular aura aboutDaisy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by murtaza27 View Post
that is what's bothering me the most if can't logically relate earthquakes with signs of god why is that we have taken if upon ourselves to brainwash our children secondly I never asked anyone to prove god existed my questions still stand if god promised that the followers of HOLY PROPHET (PBUH) would not face his wrath why is that in the last 10 years we have had to face some of the worst disasters this country has every witnessed
Do you really think Allah Almighty can (nauzubillah) break His promise? Every other thousand possibilities can occur except this one! Wake up Brother!

These disasters are reminder or warning for us to repent on our sins and mend our ways. Excess of earthquakes are one of the signs of doomsday.

Allah promised His messenger (PBUH) that He will not destroy his followers as he destroyed the earlier nations of Ad and Samood who were completely vanished from the face of earth. Its not difficult for ALLAH Almighty to vanish us completely and replace us with new people who are obedient. He is giving us more and more chances and we all are lucky enough, still breathing, still been given chance to repent before the final hour.