View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 29, 2015

Aik Admi is on a distinguished road

Actually I have started to seriously reconsider the amount of effort I am putting in this foolish game of thrones where everything happens to get reduced to the whims of the ugly goblin that happens to get hold of your essay paper. If Samman, Sana Rasool (hope that's her name), That PSP officer (have a look at his fantastic DMC), Cogito and Xing Lee, just to name a few, could fail in such disgraceful terms, there is little point in presenting your head to be axed off with such earnestness and determination. Now please, I don't want any serving officer or a moderator come up with their pro-FPSC defense.

Yes, I can accept that those who got through, must have deserved it. Congratulations to them. But no, I cannot rationalise the failure of these candidates and just assume that may be their eyes rolled all up on the essay day and they were somehow compelled to draw down maps of sheer nonsense. 20s is no failure my dear sirs, it's a disgrace.

Yes, I am a no one here (as yet), yet I would take this opportunity to advise the candidates to invest only as much in the CSS as you might justify in case you don't make it. Don't burn your boats. Don't let the CSS mania take you over. Put in your best but don't over-invest yourself emotionally. And keep your eyes wide open to the opportunities that the world outside the CSS-area is offering you. The bureaucracy might have its charm to anyone who didn't get in, but the free world out there is actually much more beautiful!

Best!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aik Admi For This Useful Post:
anabiya mughal (Thursday, October 29, 2015), Antalpur (Thursday, October 29, 2015), AR ZAIDI (Thursday, October 29, 2015), hinahina (Saturday, October 31, 2015), kingfalcon (Thursday, October 29, 2015), Rashida Fazal (Friday, October 30, 2015), Samman chughtai (Friday, April 01, 2016), Sweet Gondal (Friday, October 30, 2015)