View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 29, 2015

moazim ali is on a distinguished road
Default please guide me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOUDHARY168 View Post
Went to your university and ask them to issue you a letter issued by Assistant controllor stated that you have done BBA with specialization in Finance.

Sent from my GT-I9300I using Tapatalk
Ok, but what about making representation to the commission?

as given below:

Q.No.1. What remedies are available to candidates against any decision of FPSC?

Ans. A candidate aggrieved by any decision of the FPSC has the right of representation and a review Petition under section 7(3) (a) and (b) of FPSC Ordinance, 1977 reproduced below:

(3)(a) A candidate aggrieved by any decision of the Federal Public Service Commission may, within thirty days of such decision, make a representation to the Commission and the Commission shall decide the representation within fifteen days after giving the candidate a reasonable opportunity of hearing. The decision of the Commission, subject to the result of review petition, shall be final.

(b) A candidate aggrieved by the decision of the Commission made under paragraph (a) may, within fifteen days of the decision, submit a review petition to the Commission and the Commission shall decide the review petition within thirty days under intimation to the petitioner.”

Q.No.2. If a candidate is not satisfied with decision of the Commission on his/her review petition, can he/she approach a court of law?

Ans. Yes. Candidates aggrieved by a decision of the Commission on his/her review petition can file an appeal to the High Court under section 7(3) (d) of FPSC Ordinance, 1977, reproduced below:
“(d) Any candidate aggrieved by a decision of the Commission under paragraph (b) may, within thirty days of the decision, prefer an appeal to the High Court”.