View Single Post
Old Friday, October 30, 2015

agnes is on a distinguished road
Default Fish Drowned in Water

CSS 2015 examination result has been announced. This result has proved the worst nightmare to many students. Dreams and wishes of many aspirants have shattered. Although, many aspirants can appear again and hit it back but those who have been knocked down by FPSC in their third attempt have no choice left. It is a common trend that many aspirants leave everything in their lives like jobs, friends and families to appear in CSS and be part of the most prestigious career of Pakistan.
In 2015, many students having excellent marks in other subjects flunked in essay paper which is always used as a filter by FPSC to reduce the number of pass candidates. Despite many years, no one is able to understand the criteria of essay paper marking. Many students who were able to crack CSS essay paper in their previous attempts have flunked in essay paper in 2015 written examination.
I am too standing among all those failed candidates. CSS 2015 was my third attempt. In my previous attempts, I flunked in precise with only one regardless of having quite good marks in other subjects. I was quite confident about cracking CSS examination in my third attempt. Never worried about essay paper because in CSS 2013 scored 47, 2014 50 and in PMS 2014 scored 52 marks in the essay, therefore, failing in essay was out of the question for me, because I had become a veteran of essay writing.
Moreover, I am a freelancer. Expert in academic writing (Essays, Assignments, dissertation and thesis etc.). Essay writing is my routine work and having 5 years experience in essay writing for international university students. The person having so much experience in essay writing and ability to handle a variety of topics and subjects for more than five years is fail in the essay. I have expertise in economics, psychology, management, marketing, mass communication, history, international issues etc. I have prepared assignments and essays in all these subjects. My failure in the essay is the funniest thing, I have ever seen. The only thought which crossed my mind after watching my DMC and myself fail in the essay was “ Fish Drowned in Water” because essay writer fails in the essay is like fish forgot how to swim.
Alvi (Friday, October 30, 2015), exclusively (Friday, October 30, 2015), KimiChem (Sunday, November 01, 2015), kingfalcon (Friday, October 30, 2015), Monk (Friday, October 30, 2015), pisceankhan (Saturday, October 31, 2015)