View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 31, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by incounternable View Post
Well authentic info regarding this issue should cone from FPSC as none of us would know that they would accept it without NOC or not.

However, since CE-14 FPSC has started the system of publishing list of provisionally rejected candidates.

Those candidates whose applications have minor mistakes or something is missing from docs or any other issue that can be fixed, are given stipulated time to produce those docs or rectify the error so as to get the application accepted.

This is as far as I know, rest you should contact FPSC. If they have no problem with sending NOC later then its fine.

JazakAllah
One of my friends who applied without NOC. Although he mentioned it in the form. He qualified in CE13 and is working in PAS these days, I am sure same is the case is here. She should dispatch her documents tomorrow. FPSC will send her letter for the submission of NOC later on.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
incounternable (Sunday, November 01, 2015), sib mah (Monday, November 02, 2015)