View Single Post
Old Monday, November 02, 2015

faisal1991 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up All About SUB INSPECTOR

Prospective SIs Punjab Police
(With due respect to Admin/Moderator of “CSS Forum”, your help is required)

AOA
As you know PPSC has announced 323 vacancies of Sub Inspectors (226 Probationer + 97 Police Cadre) in Punjab Police via Consolidated Advertisement No 38/2015 on 01-11-2015.
It is a third batch of directly recruited Sub Inspectors after the amendment in Section 7 of Police Order 2002.
First batch was inducted in 2014, this batch have completed 1 year Probationer Training (9 Months PTC Sihala + 3 Months EPTS Lahore) and 408 SIs have been deputed in all 36 districts of Punjab.
Second Batch was inducted in 2015 and now is undergoing for 9 months training at PTC Sihala since September 2015.
SI Batch 3 is being inducted via Consolidated Advertisement No 38/2015 and this recruitment process will be finalized in 2016.
After this, No Fresh Induction is expected in near future as it was planned under the supervision of Shuja Khanzada Shaheed to induct 1000 SIs on urgent basis.
I was selected as SI in Batch 1 (2014), before this I was serving Punjab Police as ASI since November 2011 and now joined National Accountability Bureau (NAB) as Assistant Director in August 2015.
Now for the third term, I am on training at PTC Sihala (Punjab Police Training Institute) under NAB IBIC-VII Course.
So, I have a very close interaction with SI Batch 1 & 2 and I have requested from Serving SIs to guide Prospective SIs of Batch 3 to best of their knowledge.
Purpose for all this is to promote strong bonding among Police Officers as it prevails in Pak Army.
After Success of Closed FB SI Groups named as "Sub Inspector 2014" and "Sub Inspector 2015" now our next initiative is "SI Batch 3".
We have created a “Facebook Group" for "SI Batch 3" to promote vision of Punjab Police that is "Serve and Protect".
Join Us

This Group is a Public Group and after the announcement of Final Recommendations, "Not Recommended" members will be removed.
Privacy of the group will be changed from Public to Secret.
I, Faisal Manzoor Assistant Director NAB (SI 2014) from Rahim Yar Khan have added Mr. Adeel Ahmed AD NAB (SI 2014) from Sheikhupura,
Ms. Anam Rehmat SI from Lahore and Mr. Sultan Ali SI from Gujranwala as admin of the Group.
More Admins may also be added if they agree.
All SIs who are serving in field are ready to help out you. Just send us Name of Your Police Sation+Tehseel+District, We may refer you to our fellow Police Officers for P2P guideline, who are even working in your villages.
After Final Recommendations we all SIs of Batch 1 will leave this group and then it will be managed by you.
Here you will find all info via inquiries about
1. Selection Procedure like Study Material, Syllabus, Written Examination, Past Papers, Psychological Test Guidance, Interview Preparation.
2. Medical Examination, Joining Instructions, Training Module (Probation + Physical).
3. Service Structure, Scope, Nature of Job and Police Practical Work (Investigation, Operation, Intelligence) etc.
Request: As we all are very busy in our jobs/training but we all will work hard to best of our skills, it is requested from all to be cooperative.
We will answer your questions in the evening day to day, but don’t miss use this group otherwise you may be removed.
Please! Do not call us on our Mobile Phones, Send us a message we will call you back.
Regards: Faisal Manzoor
(Your Suggestion, Comments and advice to improve this interaction will always be welcomed).
We shall be thankful to CSSForum for help.

Last edited by Man Jaanbazam; Tuesday, August 02, 2016 at 07:00 AM. Reason: fb link not allowed
The Following User Says Thank You to faisal1991 For This Useful Post:
ahmadfaraz885 (Monday, November 02, 2015)