View Single Post
Old Monday, November 02, 2015
44th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 162

Mashaaal is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by musmanhussain View Post
@Mashaaal
Please share topics name on which you start practice for essay writing.
i always chose to write on some argumentative and creative topic, instead of going for the topics related to education,terrorism,rights of women,or any other social issue because if you are going to prepare these social problems only then you cannot ensure your success in this paper because fpsc is totally unpredictable. just have a look at the 2015 paper, which has just 1 topic related to a social issue (terrorism), even this topic was misunderstood by a number of people.more than 70% of the candidates attempted this topic which proves that the actual creativity needed for writing an essay on"any given topic"was lacking in the aspirants.(you can disagree,this is just a personal opinion,).i think we need to polish our creative and argumentative writing skills for this very paper.
another reason to avoid such topics is that "these topics need the reference of reports, authentic statistics and articles of well known critics for the formulation of a strong argument''. i was neither good at cramming statistical data nor had any interest in things like that, therefore i avoided them. i always chose those topics on which a number of relevant examples from my everyday life can be quoted and those topics which were flexible enough to be interpreted at micro, macro level, at individual, social, national and international level.therefore, we can conclude that a wise choice of topic is very important for getting success in essay paper. following are some of the topics on which i practiced my essay writing skills;
1)every solution breeds new problems
2)every snowflakes considers it is not responsible.
3)beggars cannot be choosers.
4)our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power.
5)selective justice is the worst form of injustice.
and a few others which i don't remember exactly.
hope this helps,

regards.
Aik Admi (Monday, November 02, 2015), Inam Khattak (Monday, November 02, 2015), musmanhussain (Monday, November 02, 2015), Rashida Fazal (Monday, November 02, 2015), Syed Mahsam Sherazi (Monday, November 02, 2015)